Monday 22 January 2018

Winter Light and dates for your diary..

As we reflect back on Weaving by the Sea 2017 and make our plans for 2018 it's nice to enjoy some of the winter light here in Vilanova I La Geltru, Catalonia, Spain. Although our winters don't seem to be as quiet as they used to be, it's still a good time for gathering thoughts and inspirations. With all kinds of winter weather I've been studying the lines and light of the seashore - constantly changing and elusive when trying to capture it's nature in an image - how the pictures will infuse my work I'm not sure but It's a pleasure to follow my instinct even with cold soggy feet!

Our workshop details will be announced shortly - in the meantime hold the dates in your diary - Weaving by the Sea 2018 teaching dates will be Friday - Sunday 28th -30th September and Tuesday -Thursday 2nd - 4th October followed by Salt Basket Fair on Saturday and Sunday 6th and 7th October. More details soon!